Sunday, June 19, 2011

Switching to Morning

Lately I've been going running in the evening. I made the switch today to the morning running.


I like morning runners. In general, morning runners are more friendly. When I passes other runners on my way, they do a few things that evening runners don't. 


1.make an eye contact with you. 
2 give a smile to you. 
3 raise a hand. 
4 say 'good morning' as she/he passes you. 
5 make you want to do the same


This is true in general. I had been running both in the evening and in the morning, and I see it every time i make a switch.  


Today it was too late in the morning of subtropical summer, when the sun and the temperature was already too high. Short distance felt like forever. I knew I was overheated. I just run into the bathroom and poor running water on my head. Next time I'd better go earlier before sun comes up the horizon. 


6.5km



No comments:

Post a Comment