Monday, May 16, 2011

Mistake



I made a big mistake today. I went to run in the evening. I started feeling pain in my knee soon after I started running. I check my running form. Still had pain in my left knee. I slowed down even more. Still had the pain in my left knee. I walked. 


I looked up the night sky. Feeling the pain of the mistake I made. I didn't want to feel sorry about it nor for myself. I started running again. I ran very fast as if I was running away from a chasing dog.


It's weired that I'm running very fast so easily, so relaxed. I'm not panting. I don't feel pain in my left knee anymore. I feel thankful that I can run like this. I feel peaceful. Maybe I just thought I might have made a mistake. Maybe I could learn something from this even if it was actually a mistake.


6.4km

No comments:

Post a Comment